Reviews for "Born Fighters-lite ver."

...whatever happened to this project? Looks really interesting.

Neochilds responds:

I wish I knew. It just dropped into a donut hole I guess. but such is life you win some and loose some. Was my first solo game.

OHHHHH MY FUCKING GOD FUCKING AWESOME AND IF U CAN CAN U SEND FRIEND REQUEST

Neochilds responds:

Sorry almost missed this but thanks dude.

AWESOME!

Tital says all

Neochilds responds:

Thanks man. I wish I could have made it better.

Great Work Man

Love the styling and game play. This game has come along way from the beta stages and has great potential. I'm looking forward to any added updates. Keep it up man!

Neochilds responds:

Thanks Dude. There is alot to be presented in the full version as you can see there is a large cast of characters. and more will be present in version 2 which I think I may call After school sessions. We'll see.

Great Game

My only gripe is the color outfits when you fight yourself. Besides that it's a great game, can't wait for the Android version!

Neochilds responds:

@clockwork77, that will be implemented in the fix for this game. Thank you again for your honest review. This will help to improve the game or the next game.