Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Totally Odd"

Nothing makes sanse in that game xD

The level 3pisses me off serouisly... it has nosense with the combi of colours and moreover,it changes every 5 tries -.- But generally,good game.

You win!

This is the best game I've played in months and that includes games I've paid 60 dollars for. Would I pay 60 for this game? Not quite, but I'd give ya 5-10 bucks for this game. You have entered the realm of games people would pay for, and I beg that you keep them free but I understand if you take your talents to further things.

Here's a bit about what I liked:
The credits list had names of the characters, bringing realism to the game, as if someone thought more about the players world than most games. You seemed to make the game from a players point of view instead of a programmer.

I liked playing the game, this point-and-click adventure will leave you laughing even if you lose.

Here's a bit I wasn't the biggest fan of: I had to use the walkthrough for some things, but I won't dock ya any points just because I'm too stupid to figure out some pretty obvious things. But I did walk away feeling pretty useless and stupid... not clever. My bad. But I'd like the game to be sliiiiightly easier.

What I absolutely loved:
The characters. The play. The medals. The random fun :)

I commend tofp on his programming, and I look forward to seeing bigger and better games. With your randomness I'd suggest you learn to code some physics games, I think your randomness would work very well with an experimental physics game. You never really get the best scores with those games, but your viewers would love it.

Awesome game. Keep it up. You have a talent and will get paid handsomely for this some day if you keep it up.

Rating

Good graphics,nice puzzles etc...
I give 9/10. I dont know why i take out one point but i dont feel like 10/10 to this game.Good work. :)

Interesting puzzles but one medal is broken

10 point for the puzzles and -1 point for broken medal in level 4.

How did you do this?

This is the most weirdest and best game ever keep up the good work!