Reviews for "Pothead Zombies"

You smoke pot, you don't shoot it.

Is Good

weed is not bad

Very similar to your other defense game

I played Duty Hill a few times and while they are different graphically and enemy wise, a few things are the same:

Shooter defense
chance to upgrade and buy new weapons as you
figure out the best weapon, save up and only grade it, then cake walk through the rest

While I like the fact the games are beatable, I don't like the abrupt ending. I would like the opportunity to have all of the weapons upgraded by the end. This one didn't allowe weapon swapping but Duty Hill does, though it seems to get me killed...

I'd like to see an option to continue on if not just replaying the last level over and over.

Good job man !

Weed and shooting are two things, that when combined will melt your brain faster than any argument facing politics in the search of forgotten behaviors, be sure to activate your lower intestines and hit the play button. For sure it was an easy game but it provided a senseless reaction to my inner cortex bringing me to write this review to let you know what is happening in your neighborhood today.