Reviews for "Programmed to Love"

short but it still shows the issue of love

as well as the issue of humans loving..well....nonhuman objects/things

its sad really.....if only a few things would be okay.....in terms of love....

luckily we mite get persocoms around 2050 (hopefully) but I wudn't know how well they can walk and such. only time will tell (that and we have natural resource depletion UGH, and then inevitable wars over natural resources.......and social security will be nonexistent.....kinda.....)

chobits reference****

samsonloftin responds:

I guess it could be kinda sad, but it would be odd to have a human in a intimate relationship with an inanimate object. However a human who is part robot is pretty hot.

Awesome

I just thought it was funny I think people are over thinking it...

samsonloftin responds:

I wouldn't say over thinking, but I did write this to be very simple.

....hmmm

irony...i really liked the way the letters at the end pieced together the animation. made a lot more to think about outside of just the animation and really added depth to the story.

samsonloftin responds:

Thanks, but a lot of the emails at the ended were story points that I should have explained in the animation itself.

Poor guy!

She's just enjoyin' some soap opera reruns like most people do: reciting them word for word! Anyways, AWESOME job, you get my approval! :D

Robots do love Soap Operas, thanks. :D

I see what you did there...

I guess this flash files under the category of "DERP"!

That was funny though, very hilarious. =D

samsonloftin responds:

People either thought the animation was funny or sad. I'll place you under the funny category. Thanks for enjoying it. :D