Reviews for "Programmed to Love"

Nice

Nice video,good music.Voic%u0443 of robot is looking like a voice of GLAdOS

samsonloftin responds:

Glados was the inspiration of the voice. :D Thanks.

Really good!

I liked it, it also reminded me of a ghost in the shell episode with it being the tv show and all that but any who still really good. Also you did superb on the animations and voices.

samsonloftin responds:

Thanks, I'm still practicing on voicing serious roles, but I'm glad my robot voice turned out so well. Thanks for the review.

....hmmm

irony...i really liked the way the letters at the end pieced together the animation. made a lot more to think about outside of just the animation and really added depth to the story.

samsonloftin responds:

Thanks, but a lot of the emails at the ended were story points that I should have explained in the animation itself.

Pretty ok.

The animation was a bit strange, and the scene reminded me of a scene from Ghost in a Shell, way too much.

Props for pulling through the whole thing, though.

samsonloftin responds:

Yeah, I've been getting a lot of comments about the Ghost in a Shell reference. I really need to check out that episode and see just how close the stories are. I haven't seen Ghost in a Shell so I didn't realize there was a story exactly like this.

oh nice!

this is pretty cool, i didn't even realize somebody used a song of mine for robot day.
good job and thanks for using my song.

samsonloftin responds:

No problem, your song is amazing!