Reviews for "Programmed to Love"

Come on

Sammy boy ignore the ignorance your a creative young lad and honestly this wasn't a bad short. Had a meaning compared to the babble that streams the grounds nowadays.

samsonloftin responds:

Thanks mate, I appreciate the kind review.

*cough cough*

This almost kept my interest for more than 4 seconds.

That's incredible! XOXOXOX

Nice animation, kept me interested

I'm personally a fan of FBF animation. (who inst?) however you pulled the puppet animation off rather well. The story had me interested, but I wish there was a bit more of it. Other than that nice job, Congrats on front page!

samsonloftin responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. I am working on my FBF skills and maybe someday I'll release an animation that contains some or even a lot of FBF. As for now, it tweening. :D

...

Where's the beef?

The Cow experiments are down the hall in Lab #13 A

Didn't care for the animation.

The pseudo-animation here really doesn't work. It's really painful how it looks when the doctor "turns" and his still image is "rotated" in a really awkward and unnatural way. It's worth it to actually draw extra poses, really. Or at least don't have your character do what you're not going to draw - it just looks bad.

samsonloftin responds:

I know what you mean, I did cut a corner and next time I won't attempt to cut that corner again.