Reviews for "Programmed to Love"

Good

Reminds me of a 'Ghost in the Shell' episode.

samsonloftin responds:

Wish I could say the same; however, on the topic of anime, there is a Steins;Gate reference.

Ummmm..

Ill give you an eight because i know its displaying a message but this is all ive got
The video is of Dr.Andrick with his new robot learning to feel from things off a tele but may be deluded from gas leak
The boss of the company is having an affair and doesn't have time for fixing the gas leak or his family and the title is called programmed to love.... I really want to but dont get it

samsonloftin responds:

For the most part, you got it, but I wanted the backstory to drive in the point that the robot only mimics what is shown on TV and doesn't actually have any true emotions with the scientist.

I'll make sure my next animation won't fall into the same problems this did.

Really...short.

It was a really short. It seemed over in an instant. It got the message across though.

I wanted to keep it short and sweet. A nice one minute animation. Thanks. :D

piss

very comical

the animation was nothing to write home about, but it held my attention, and it put a smile on my face.

good job

samsonloftin responds:

As long as you enjoyed it, I did my job. Thanks.

Impressive

The movie is short but the emails at the ends kind of tells the story. However, it would help to show what happened. Good job by the way.

samsonloftin responds:

I'll be honest, I realized that this animation needed some explanation a little too late in the animation process so I added the emails to add more of a backstory.