Reviews for "Programmed to Love"

Great concept

I liked this one a lot; it was creative, and you pulled it off quite well. I felt just a little bad for the scientist though...

samsonloftin responds:

Yeah, the scientist did get the short end of the stick, but he knew what he was getting into.

Hmmmmmmm.........................

That had a nice ring to it.

Rings are good. Thanks.

:D:D

Hah, pretty clever dude

I enjoyed it :)
5/5

Much thanks :D

Ghost in the Shell Reference?

Is this referencing that episode where the dude falls in love with his robot that he programmed to mimic a movie?

Also, might want to add some shading, the dude's suit and face look like they're the same color.

samsonloftin responds:

I never seen Ghost in the Shell, so it isn't referencing the episode, but that episode sounds interesting. Also I can see what you mean with the coloring maybe making the collar darker would have helped.

I really enjoyed this.

It was a really well put together piece of flash, albeit rather short. The emails really helped pull it together, too.

samsonloftin responds:

Glad the emails managed to fix something. :D Glad you enjoyed it.