Reviews for "Lil' Jose's Build-a-Bot"

awesome

pd: i love the animators of the robot scenes

This was a pretty great game, the only thing I didn't like about it was that he moved really slowly and/so it was kind of hard to control him. Other than that, great game!

Extremely difficult to get that under one minute achievement. What I recommend for people trying for it is as follows.

Lots of times you can open two capsules at the top instead of one. If you fly up and can immediately open two very quickly, open two. But don't waste time waiting.

Quickly pick up parts at the very start. It doesn't matter if they don't go together because you don't yet know which robot you should try for.

Next capsule, go for at least a part that you already have one piece for, and this determines your robot. Continue diligently collecting for only that one robot (unless you see a huge amount of parts for some other robot, like 3 or more at a time), collecting gears as you can (but don't spend too much time as they only give 1 second time subtract) and collecting coins to get those occasional instantly correct pieces.

The best robots to try this with are ones that are extremely colorful and whose parts visibly stick out from the rest quite a lot so you don't have to think about it too much (which slows you down) -- I did it on Peglay2 but I came really close with TurkeyOnAStick1. TurkeyOnAStick2, ThePsychoSheep, Zanezansorrow, and Luwano are also excellent choices. Most of the rest are bad choices.

Overall amazing game. I don't know why, but this game is just so appealing!

[insert banana joke here]

I finally go the under a minute badge, took me a freaking year!