Reviews for "Lil' Jose's Build-a-Bot"

Pretty fun.

Fun. I think you shoulda put in the Guard bots for a more interesting play. But i enjoyed it, i got all the bots and my fastest was 48 seconds, 3rd place of the day, 18th off all!
8/10 5/5.

shit

ive seen 10 tmes better ones than this!

Very good game with good reasons

Pretty fun game to complete taking me 2 minutes to figure out anything without reading the description. Other than that mix up I enjoyed the game. Quality is a 10 for you because I had no lags actually and it looked kind of smooth. Game play would be an 8 though I was hesitant on trying to get the endings and medals. Addiction level would be a 9 because of my continuous efforts in trying to get the medals. Game length would be a 9 due to my excuse for medals. Fun would be a 9 because of it's repetitiveness. Overall would be a...9.
Recap:
Fun-9
Quality-10
Addiction-9
Game play-9
Game Length-9
> Overall-9

woot woot pigeon coot

Took me a while to figure out what to do at first. Great concept. Cool how you can check out the artwork on each robot.

Extremely... what's the word... repetitive???

I got the fucking green robot (PsychoSheep) 5 times... IN A ROW!!!

Other than that... pretty great game, although it took me about 15 minutes to figure out what the hell I had to do in the first level... until I was finally smart enough to read the description...