Reviews for "The Sagittarian 3"

wow

something i always admired about this series is the ability to pick your own path without having to worry about it always being the wrong, there is more than one right path and the creators of this flash realize that... thank you for bringing common sense into this genre of games

hey!

there is no final for the first part!! im not saying to change that this are the endings:

3:1 right: ending(normal)
4:1 left: the endings (of an normal
ending)

pretty damn cool

lot of variation i think this is the first time i played this without dying. great music too. no question 10 .

Epic

This game is just EPIC! they shoud seriously make some kind of movie out of it, btw where's the sex? 2 guys 2 girls and no sex? =/

Make MORE!!!