Reviews for "The Sagittarian 3"

Nice

I love it!

Hyptosis responds:

Thanks!

some fairly handy tips - SPOILERS

ok, the "fuckin merica" and "man in wild-anna lives" storylines both have at least one garunteed success. havent investigated completely yet.

fairly certain that the "man in wild-anna dies" one is hopeless, so dont even bother with that one.

pretty sure that the "gamblin fever" storyline is hopeless, but i havent quite explored the whole thing, so dont quote me on that.

so, yea. hope those were helpful. as for the actual storylines, well, look for a walkthru if you want those :P

Only word to describe these series, "EPIC"

I've played all the series games, and you truly are a genius for making these.
I've always loved zombie/apocalypse related games, and this game is the perfect example of it.
PS: I wonder if "Nate" will show up roaming around in the 4th game :P

awesomeness

how u beat a man in the widerness with anna dying

Awesome like all the others

The awesome art and music of this game makes him so fu**ing awesome.