Reviews for "The Sagittarian 3"

Once again SUPERB!

Another great flash with even more goodness than the last. Can not wait for part 4 this has become a very enjoyable series better than most zombie entertainment out their. A true example of the excellence that Flash artists are capable of.

I really do

Love these game. You really have to explore over and over again, to find all the many different endings/deaths :)

Nice that you could play from the 4 different endings from game 2 :)

Loved!

This is an awsome series, and I eagerly await the next installment. (Unless you don't want to make more; we'd understand ^_^) The music really fits the game, as do the radio noises. (kinda Silent Hill-esque) The "I'm gonna eat you" thing's kinda creepy, which fits too. I've also learned that you cannot survive a zombie-apocolypse if you're alone. No matter what. Unless you're Sage, maybe. (Pyronecro, X3) How come we only hear his back story in Gambling Fever? And I saw Shamai's comment; Anna likes Sage too? I hope that gets resolved between the three of us. I don't know if you forgot or not, but Dusty's fate in Fuckin' 'Merica!! isn't stated. I hope he's okay. Anyway, I'm rambling! Great game, great job, great great great!

Hilarious.

The series is totally epic and funny as all hell. I thoroughly enjoyed the many deaths of Shane. And personally I wouldn't mind bringing him back for the 4th installment just to pick on him some more :-D Overall the idea has been done before but you put your own original twist on it and I am LOVING it. Wouldn't stop playing till I got every medal.

And P.S., I'm digging the music, it works so well for the story line.

5/5

the game is amazing but i don't lie the santa part. :(

Hyptosis responds: