Reviews for "The Sagittarian 3"

Wonderful...just a question!

Hey!! this episode is wonderful I love it!! Just wanna ask...
I can't see the medals list, why?

Hyptosis responds:

Because newgrounds hasn't approved them yet. I uploaded them almost a week ago so that they would be ready. Guess they've just been busy.

nice endings

nice ending i really like it and it was funny whit shane i hope youre going to make a few more because as i read it and understand it its still not over for our heroes and the zombies i hope youre going to make it as long as silent hill or resident evil or final fantasy that there wil be more episode of this
by the way i also loved the 1 and 2 one's and in i know the rating goes til 10 but i would want to give you infinite ratings for this

as requested

the 4th one is in the wilderness man with anna. the last is the ending for that one!

OH MY FRIED JESUS!

IT'S SQUASHIN' MY WOMAN!...awesome medal dude,i got all of them btw...

This game is superb. I love many zombie games, including the choose-your-own-adventure types, but I have a few small problems with this one in particular. Both of which you're likely aware of.

1. There is no ending in which you live in "A Man in the Wilderness (Anna died...)" scenario. I don't understand why you wouldn't include this. Is it out of laziness, or did you just not want to continue the series without the rest of the crew(minus Shane, of course, considering his cowardly, and overall douchey personality.)

2. This one you've already noted: Shane is alive in Gambling Fever, despite the fact that Shane slaughtered him in the second game in this such scenario. TIME PARADOX, ANYONE?????

In the end, I love this game series. I have one last question for you.

Is there going to be a fourth installment????