Reviews for "The Sagittarian 3"

FUCKING AWESOME

best one yet keep it up man your the best

THIS GAME IS EPIC

this game is good but there is no escape in the 'shane is dead' part well you gotta make a ending there like he punched the leader and escaped in one of the bikes

LOLOLOLOLOL

LMAO when the sniper killed shane i just Laughted my ass off

Hey you don't mind if i ask if you can make a new history for the sagittarian 3? maybe a survivors that are in group of convoys and that stuff, i like those kind of things, And appart from Hood the Sagittarian is one of your best works too.

sagittarian saga

aweosme it is!

D8 Missing one ending!

There is STILL one ending I can't quite seem to get! O=<

Great game though~ Everything about it makes it more and more awesome. The art, the music, the tone, the sense of humor. Can't wait for The Sagittarian 4~