For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "The Sagittarian 3"

nice endings

nice ending i really like it and it was funny whit shane i hope youre going to make a few more because as i read it and understand it its still not over for our heroes and the zombies i hope youre going to make it as long as silent hill or resident evil or final fantasy that there wil be more episode of this
by the way i also loved the 1 and 2 one's and in i know the rating goes til 10 but i would want to give you infinite ratings for this

as requested

the 4th one is in the wilderness man with anna. the last is the ending for that one!

LOL

I'll take those... Yes the smashface brand... So when people really piss me off, I'll be ride mah hog smashing their face in Mwa ha ha, lol.

I've enjoyed every one of these installments

This has been an amazing click and point adventure game, the real kicker about it is I live in the SW part of Missouri so this is like a training/survival guide for when the Zombie Apocalypse occurs! Good work, great story, excellent art work and some good music.

I was wondering... Is there still an MP3 file for the song "I called my Momma + Jumpin' Jellyfist - Doumaaa" ? I can't seem to find it on the person's profile anymore. Btw I Love this series. Been one of my favorite zombie flash games ever.