Reviews for "The Sagittarian 3"

I dont undersand.....

The game is great,but on The Sagittarian 2,to be able to get to the boat Shane died. But on The Sagittarian 3 Shane is still alive on the boat. So why is that?I'm not saying
its a bad thing. But I just want to know why.

Hyptosis responds:

I miiiiight have made a mistake, haha, it all gets very confusing in my head. I'll have to go check again. Sorry about that! :P

Whohoo!

Never thought I'd see a sagittarian 3... I'm really curious to know how this game will start since it had a bunch of ending in Sagittarian 2...

And yeah... I haven't clicked the "Play" button yet but I suspect I can expect a few minutes wasted by making decisions while listening to awesome soundtracks.

I love the feel of these games

keep on keeping on.

Is there an Ending?

I love the series of this, but is there an ending for "A Man In The Wilderness?" The one with Anna dead? I tried almost everything, and it just ends up for either getting shot, burned, or ambushed. Is it to show that I just grown crazy and I'm going to die either way, or is there really a way?
But overall I LOVED it!

Hyptosis responds:

There isn't, in that tree you've lost you r mind due to the solitude, I mostly put it in as kinda a joke. Hence all the movie and video games references.

I was born in December ...

Maybe that's why I love this series so much ... oh wait ... no.

It's just awesome.