Reviews for "The Sagittarian 3"

Okay.

I really dig the 4 possible endings but I don't dig repeatedly playing the Anna died scenario. Spoiler alert that one you can't win. Anyway great game could be a little better but overall I give it a 7.

nice endings

nice ending i really like it and it was funny whit shane i hope youre going to make a few more because as i read it and understand it its still not over for our heroes and the zombies i hope youre going to make it as long as silent hill or resident evil or final fantasy that there wil be more episode of this
by the way i also loved the 1 and 2 one's and in i know the rating goes til 10 but i would want to give you infinite ratings for this

well

the only gripe i have is how was i supposed to know shhh meant be quite shush, i thought it meant shhh like oh shhhit.

other than that, passed flawlessly.

man in wilderness anna dies is freaking impossible

How do you beat 1 I tried everything but I always die.

Hell yeah :D

I played all the sagittarian games all great but boy am i glad my ending in 2 was that i survived with Anna without any doubts 10 stars :D