Reviews for "The Sagittarian 3"

Great Game

A lot of fun to try and find all the different endings and deaths. Keep up the good work.
On a side note, I realize that bringing Shane back was an accident as he died in number 2, but I have to say it was fun dealing with the idiot again and having him redie. Maybe have him show up in 4 for another redeath? Whatever you decide, keep up the amazing work.

YESSSS!!!!!!!

YES ITS FINALY COME!!!!!!!

friggen awesome!!!

Finally, i've been waiting for this one to come out !!! And it is awesome as s**t !!!!!

Hyptosis responds:

Thank you!

wohoo

it's finally here havent played it yet but the other 2 was awesome.
why do i always find the new games at the night? lol

Yay

Loved it. Wasnt as good as #2 but a damn fine game nonetheless. Also, is the Man in the Wilderness (anna died) choice just completely unwinnable? Well I mean I KNOW its unwinnable, i just kinda wanna know why you even bothered to make it unwinnable. Any hows, loved it. Good job.

Hyptosis responds:

The entire option was supposed to be a joke. It's filled with tons of pop culture and game references, like your character lost his mind.