Reviews for "The Sagittarian 3"

DAMN this Series

when i saw the 3rd game of your series i thought it was going to suck after 2 good games but after the first ending i thought holy shit this game is the best of the series.
u made it a long way dude this is the third one and it fucking rocks keep up the good work

Awesome Comeback

I'm surprised that the series is still awesome and going strong. I love the first and second one and now there is the third one. It is just as good as the previous two, actually it might be the best one! I can not wait until the forth one comes out, I hope it leads to a conclusion or maybe more possible outcomes for survival. Until then, I will wait patiently and hope for the best.

Only word to describe these series, "EPIC"

I've played all the series games, and you truly are a genius for making these.
I've always loved zombie/apocalypse related games, and this game is the perfect example of it.
PS: I wonder if "Nate" will show up roaming around in the 4th game :P

I applaud you sir

Where's the sequel coming out? There might not be, but I can see this going on for all four endings.

as requested

the 4th one is in the wilderness man with anna. the last is the ending for that one!