Reviews for "The Sagittarian 3"

Nice game 8

A good game, i like the pictures but i not understand all trama because I'm Spanish, If translate the game at others languages, the game will be perfect. And sorry for my grammar.

very good zombie game

i realy liked this game but i feel bad because the first ending (man in wilderness anna died)always end bad (or so as i played trought) but still is a very good game

Awesome game

I've enjoyed all three, especially the last two. My only complaint is that the stories this time are almost tediously linear at times, but that's understandable. Keep up the good work!

look the games awsome but

dident shane die when you got the gambling fever like thats a flub

DAMN this Series

when i saw the 3rd game of your series i thought it was going to suck after 2 good games but after the first ending i thought holy shit this game is the best of the series.
u made it a long way dude this is the third one and it fucking rocks keep up the good work