Reviews for "The Sagittarian 3"

OH MY FRIED JESUS!

IT'S SQUASHIN' MY WOMAN!...awesome medal dude,i got all of them btw...

LOL

I'll take those... Yes the smashface brand... So when people really piss me off, I'll be ride mah hog smashing their face in Mwa ha ha, lol.

Haha Awesome!

I love your art work and notes it really adds to the game.

Shane...

Great series! I think Shane should come back in the story branches despite canon, kind of like a cowardly feeble Kenny who dies for comic relief.

"No, we might need him for food later."

Most zombie apocalypse games aren't so great. This one differentiates itself by a "choose your ending" style story. It's funny, witty, and downright crazy sometimes. You have the choice of where to start, depending on which story arc you decide. (Note: the 4 different arcs correspond with the 4 endings of TS2, so I would suggest playing 1 and 2 first)

I like the art style used for the game, it compliments the mood. The music is great too, laid back. I like the characters... well, minus Shane. Useless f***. The second story arc has the best beginning... just saying. ;)

Of course I had to play all the story lines and search for the medals, being the completionist that I am. Some of them are pretty damn funny.

Great game, great series. Hope there's going to be more.