Reviews for "The Sagittarian 3"

awesome dude

question whats the medal between thunderdome and headshot how do you get it

Keep your thumb on the page

I gotta say, I just love your series. It brings me back to the days when I was a child reading the choose your own adventure books, and how even though my choices were in fact limited, it never felt that way. You do a great job of capturing that feeling, that every choice is a valid choice. For anyone desiring that feeling again, play this game. Just don't take your thumb off of the last page you were on.

The games great

But.. I couldnt seem to find a way too beat "A man in the wilderness" where anna dies. I mean everything i try ends up getting me killed, as hilarious as it is anyway. Is there no other way? Or am i missing something? Someone tell me please.

Hyptosis responds:

The idea is that you went insane in your life of solitude, hence all the game and pop culture references. Thanks, stay cool.

about shane

really i couldn't care less that he lived at least he gets too die again and it is impossible to win a man in the wilderness where anna dies right

Hyptosis responds:

You are right, and thanks. ^^

great