Reviews for "The Sagittarian 3"

This game is awesome I love all the branches,the possibilities,and the CHOICES!!!!!!!!! this game is great!

not bad

I like text based games and this was one of the best I have ever played! It complements the first and second and retains that same joking but survivalist tone without. The music matches the situation in an out of the woods style that I assume is music from bands in Missouri. I don't know for sure, but this game is amazing and you should play it if you like a good interactive story.

just bought a ticket for the s.s.BADASS

So after playing the total fucknuts out of this series I can proudly say that this is a very, very well thought out story. The only problem i seem to be having is the fact that the on Man in the Wilderness ending where anna dies you cant seem to actually win. Regardless of any choices made. Regardless this is an amazing game with humor in proper sections of the story.

...Also boobs.