For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 16 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The Sagittarian 3"

Hilarious.

The series is totally epic and funny as all hell. I thoroughly enjoyed the many deaths of Shane. And personally I wouldn't mind bringing him back for the 4th installment just to pick on him some more :-D Overall the idea has been done before but you put your own original twist on it and I am LOVING it. Wouldn't stop playing till I got every medal.

And P.S., I'm digging the music, it works so well for the story line.

5/5

bahahah

man i like the changes you made with the game where you pick where you left off but tell me this WHY!! did you have to kill shane he might of been a worthless screw up but he was OUR worthless screw up XD if you could make him come back in the next game make him immune to the infection or sumthing awesome work man keep it up :D

You've peaked because nothing could beat this

When you play through all the games you really feel like this is how life would progress in an zombiefied world.
The first one was frantic survival, the second was a similer arc to the first but with different endings and this is the best yet, with more storys, more darkness, more underlaying plot, and the same EPIC music .
oh what happens to Dusty in Fuckin 'Merica? he ain't captured according to Sage, and you don't see him at the end so whats up with that?

Hyptosis responds:

Haha, I think I might have forgotten him, guess he didn't get caught or escaped or something? :P I'll fix it in the next one! ^_^

I just can't enjoy this.

The only reason I picked up on this game was because it started out as a choose your own adventure zombie survival game, and now it's just about this story you've made. It isn't even that great of a story, and the options are too "lolol so random XD"

It went from a zombie horror survival game to...I hardly even know what to call it now, an interactive movie? I'm very disappointed, seeing as there are way too few choose your own adventure zombie games.

Hyptosis responds:

Haha, well you've set me straight.
(not really)

"OMG, wahhh story."

Also there really aren't any "random" choices outside of the first tree, which is the one where your character has gone crazy from a life of solitude. Sorry you're too stupid to get that. :\

Everyone else did.

Sir, you're givin' me the vapors.

Cool!!!

I got all four possible endings. A man in the wilderness ( Anna died ... ) has no ending because whatever you do you will die, but A man in the wilderness ( Anna lived ... ) has two different endings which compensates for the lack of a final for the first story. The moment in the second story when you see down the hill a man fighting with the dead is the moment when you decide if you will help him or you will let him die. If you will help him you will be on your way to the first ending of the story, if you choose to let him die you will be on your way to the second ending of the story. I will let you see what will happen in this two endings. Good luck.

Hyptosis responds:

Thank you! And you are correct-a-mondo.