For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "The Sagittarian 3"

This is an awesome game! This cause-effect choice game is chock-full of comedy and animated horror. What really got me were the medal descriptions like the headshot one and the heavy medal. Great series!

Fantastic series, i love games like this :) The only thing is.. depending on how you played the previous game( #1 or 2) this game may or maynot follow what happened in your story. But i still loved it :)

Awesome as usual

Meh, the game is pretty fun, and it's noticeable that you put a lot of time into to it, but it just doesn't seem to have the same feel that the others did. The others were more about surviving a zombie apocalypse in different ways, this one is more about fighting the same clique gangs over and over again with options that usually seem to give you the same boring result.

I Thought Shane Died!