Reviews for "The Sagittarian 3"

I think my favorite, and most memorable part, of the entire series is the audio. The sound effects, the music choice - they were all so excellent, they got me super immersed in the game. The art style is also super appropriate, plus the texture used and the font choice makes for a really enjoyable game!

I enjoyed the light worldbuilding you inserted here and there, I admit that I would like to see them fleshed out, but hey, you know, these are more than enough :)

That was a really strange game to play. It seemed more like a flash cartoon. I mean, it was mostly story. It still worked out well. Don't worry about making the medals all secret. I got some of them.

Of course, with this many you're bound to, am I right? I liked how the medals weren't for beating the game, but just playing it. Wait, am I not supposed to say that here? The music was really nice and authentic. It's a very satisfying zombie game.

Amazing job guys really funny in some parts of gambling fever AND DEFIANTLY A MAN IN THE WILDERNESS ALONE WHEN YOU GET THAT DAMN BFG but good game hope you guys make more of these in the later future.

Hyptosis responds:

Thank you so much!

I wouldn't've thought that this Series could go better... Wow :D

Humorous and engaging.

Did I mention humorous?

Great job man, always a pleasure to play these!