Reviews for "The Sagittarian 3"

Played all The Sagittarian games when they first came out. So fun to revisit them now. Thank you so much for this series. I am also a Sagittarius so this resonates with me.

I just really love this game series

I was wondering... Is there still an MP3 file for the song "I called my Momma + Jumpin' Jellyfist - Doumaaa" ? I can't seem to find it on the person's profile anymore. Btw I Love this series. Been one of my favorite zombie flash games ever.

God damn you Shane!Why you had to survive?!

I think my favorite, and most memorable part, of the entire series is the audio. The sound effects, the music choice - they were all so excellent, they got me super immersed in the game. The art style is also super appropriate, plus the texture used and the font choice makes for a really enjoyable game!

I enjoyed the light worldbuilding you inserted here and there, I admit that I would like to see them fleshed out, but hey, you know, these are more than enough :)