Reviews for "Stealing the Diamond"

AWESOME

I love the series and this even better than anything before. btw how many wins are there I got 3 (epic,agressive and undetected) can't wait for the next one
and you finally have learned to use a teleporter

PuffballsUnited responds:

Umm... If you checked the video description you'd see that there are three endings and 40 unique fails.

I've been waiting for this, and it's finally here! This time there are more fails than ever, and there are brilliant endings as usual. The humour is funny like in the other two aswell. The music is cool, and there is a lot of it this time. I just want to say, thank you so much for all your work you put into your game (it shows) and for making it so fun to play. Looking forward to playing this now.

PuffballsUnited responds:

I'm glad you like it all!

A great addition to a hilarious series

This is by far the most hilarious one in the series

PuffballsUnited responds:

I try to improve on each one.

good, but two questions...

whats the deal with the calculator? It just does 1337/0 and the world like ends...
also, i got several medals worth 0 points... that makes no sense.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Just... Never divide by 0 ok??
The medals will be worth points once they're approved. I'm not sure how long that will take. I'm hoping enough people play it that it becomes popular quickly and the medals become approved. (You can also send a friendly PM to PsychoGoldfish if you want it to go faster ;D )

WOW FINALLY A SEQUEL

I LOVE THESE GAMES

PuffballsUnited responds:

I'm glad! Looks like the wait was worth it.