Reviews for "Vault Platform"

very cool game

i finished, its cool, i loved the concept and the idea of the game.

BTW, i found a bug in level 17 the spiral of death, i hope u can fix it.

Thanks! Fixing it now

loved it

fun game, I loved the anti gravity things!

I wish it were longer

ps.

favourite level was definitly up and down again!

Excellent

Love the concept music is good and somewhat challenging when you get to level 15. I would love to see this game with more levels added to it because for a game this great it needs some more levels. But overall its a very nice game!

thanks! Stay tuned...

awesome

It was a really fun and addicting game with cool features although some times the game got a bit glichy. but great game

This Was Very Fun

Okay I want to get the least appealing parts of this game out of the way now. The artwork and animation for this game was good, but a bit too simplistic. I think you could have gotten a bit more creative with this, but overall the presentation of the game was good. The music choices were wonderful and I like that you chose songs from the Audio Portal here on Newgrounds, extra brownie points to you on that one. The controls of this game work out splendidly, but seem a bit iffy here and there. The gameplay is just genius adding new things to each level and then combining them together for newer challenges, it is frustrating enough that you want to quit, but you know you can get through it at the same time. The hit detection at times did seem a bit unfair and with added animation to show how you died other than you got too close to the spike, some sound effects to note this would have been nice to. However this game is still very fun and I would love to see a sequel.

|| Good Points ||

|| Bad Points ||
*Hit Detection
*No Sound

wiseguyy responds:

thanks :) Stay tuned for a sequel ;)