Reviews for "Vault Platform"

Nice.

I thought this was going to be like all those other games that you just get through the puzzle, but the addition of the ball bouncing added a whole new dynamic to the game. Great job!

That what I was aiming for :P

Excellent

Love the concept music is good and somewhat challenging when you get to level 15. I would love to see this game with more levels added to it because for a game this great it needs some more levels. But overall its a very nice game!

thanks! Stay tuned...

Good Concept, Ok Presentation

I like your concept, but the way you presented it wasn't how I thought it would be like. The option to choose your music is a nice touch.

4/5
8/10

thanks!

loved it

fun game, I loved the anti gravity things!

I wish it were longer

ps.

favourite level was definitly up and down again!

Badly scripted

I liked it, nothing too special. On level 4 I fell under the ground and couldn't do anything, so I had to reset. Probably work more if you're willing to do hooking game.

wiseguyy responds:

that is a known issue, working on it