Reviews for "The Demon's Gem"

OUTSTANDING!!

this animation its incredible, i love the design of ur cartoons, they remember me like Walt Disney's old good movie of mickey mouse and oswald the lucky rabbit, and the music fits perfect with all the plot.

simply amazing, i hope u win the TOFA of this year, u deserve it! xDDD
CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK!

It's like my childhood returned...

I remember when I was growing up that along with the Loony Tunes, the classic cartoons my parents grew up watching in the movie theaters would be played on TV alongside them. I was too young when they were on to understand their value, but today, things like this really go deep and touch my sence of nostalgia. The animation was great too, showing the glory of the era where music and animation told the story without voice and color. Thank you for making such a great tribute to a great era of animation. I look forward to your next one if you ever decide to make one.

LOVED IT

like the others have said it has the old time feel to it and also
the song playing reminds me ALOT of sonic the hedgehog i kinda wanna know the name of the song being played

I like it.

Reminds me of.... Somekind of black and white animation...............Oh wait...

Dude

that was awesome very nice twisted ending at the end + that was an awesome cartoon art style you had