Reviews for "The Demon's Gem"

AWESOME

I think it was TOO SHORT. Love the soundtrack and way you display emotions and actions without words.

Fucking awesome.

Here's what I'm thinking. The ending was a big surprise, but could help in expanding a series. Maybe his girlfriend puts up fliers looking for him. [sad music there plox] That fox dude would obv try to impress some hot fox lady with that diamond. He'd have recurring nightmares. Girlfriend manages to do crazy things to find out what happened to her bf. She finds out, she tuffens up. She then finds that fox dude [insert action here] he runs away. Blah blah more stuff. She brings in Fox dude to appeal the case against her bf, those demon dudes laugh and don't even listen. Stuff like that.

Err, anyways this vid was awesome. Not much else to say but that I'm pressing replay so many times. Keep up the good work!

excellent

The ending created a nice 'plot loop' and the animation seemed to match up to the music nicely.

Poor Oswald.

You know, having not known about Oswald until Shitty Mickey, I'm glad you used the character. Though I think that the Demonic Court of Hell kinda of raped the law, as there are several laws that prevent normal citizens being turned into priceless jewels guarded by Demons and what not. *Shrugs* Ah well. But what the hell is a Jerboa.....?

Fungasm responds:

Who said it was Oswald, ya dum.

... ... ... ... ...