Reviews for "Sarthak The Unforgivable!"

Awwww...

You actually animated me in there. ;)

ScaredyDave responds:

Aw you know I have to kill off everyone AT LEAST once! lol

Only in a convention like this...

If this doesn't move on in the tournament, something is seriously wrong.

It's hysterical from start to finish! The irony of the whole thing is what ties it all together! Love the little jabs at specific groups of people too, a nice touch. Great work.

Brilliant as always

Dunno how you came up with the idea, but it was awesome. Good animation too.

Excellent misdirection styles!

This was pretty funny, and there was excellent use of fbf animation. I also think this was an interesting take on the given theme; I just saw another flash movie where it was done more literally, and I didn't like it as much. About four years ago, when I was just learning how to be funny, I learned about the different techniques of comedy, and I think this type was called 'misdirection'. I usually don't find comedy based around conventions particularly funny, but this was pretty good!

Nice

This is definitely one of my favorite works of yours Dave. My first comic book convention is still fresh in my mind with all the "interesting" people. This short brings out those memories and builds the foundation for a lot of the jokes. Well done man, the character animation was great, love the Sarthak, great job!

-Jake