Reviews for "I Wanna Win!"

terucos

dadle al boton derecho para abrir la bentana con el boton i despues le das al otro muebes la flecha hasta el premio i le das clic

This Is...

My Victory! Oops! I Mean This Is... NOT SPARTA!!! Yup Its Really My Victory.

It was fun

At least for a bit and also i think the stars are awarded for the way you complete the challenges, in the brick breaker one i got 3 starts for destroying all the bricks.

It was entertaining for a little bit.

Some of the levels were creative, others weren't as good, but it wasn't too bad in all.

I played it all the way through before I realized that you would get stars depending on how quick you solved the puzzle, so that gave it a little replay value, but not much. Trying to get 3 stars was either very easy (once you figure out the '?' tells you how) or just frustrating and not worth the hassle. The block breaking one was just way too time consuming to even bother trying to get 3 stars, and the match 3 was the same way. The whole point of the game seems to be just win, which wasn't difficult even though some of the levels are not described well (level 16).

The music was entertaining, so that's a plus, but it doesn't save the game as a whole. Good effort on some of the puzzles, but overall it lacks replay value, refinement, and challenge.

kl beans

im quite surprised with this simple yet very addictive game. kind of like viva pinata to a lonley 40 year old man finding the various names of the animals highly amusing. I go stuck on the sliding puzzle but thats my personal retardation for you. overall good game hope more like these come out in the near future :D