Reviews for "Land of the Blind"

It was alright,

Great animation, but the video was a bit confusing. I think I get the meaning though.
Also I read braille(for not real purpose) so it was cool being able to read the messages without needing the subtitles.

interesting

I'm not sure about the king is yourself part but this looks like a cartoon of an old saying:

"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king."

The quote is about mediocrity. for example, someone with a little talent is considered great by those with no talent.
all in all nice animation

utsavman is correct

What utsavman means is that even though the king has one eye, he is in the land of the blind, so he is also blind. He is just a blind man with one eye.

Confused-

The king is yourself?
Are you trying to say that blind people don't need to follow rules and authority because they can't see and therefore are exempt from reading laws?
Or does the crown help you to see?
Or does the drink help you to see?
Or does every blind person think that every person they meet is a king because they cannot see anyone, therefore you should pretend to be a king?
Or does being a king, meaning giving yourself self-esteem make you powerful?
Or does the one-eye represent a narrowed view of vision, or a perceptive view of vision?
Or does the crown just represent self confidence???
I've gone through so many possibilities to try and decipher your flash. I'm probably looking too much into it, but I can't grasp your concept by just watching the animation. Your comment doesn't make much sense either; literally and grammatically.
Nice use of the braille though, it was pretty cool.

peruketz responds:

It's not confused, just reflexive, like I said. And reflexion generates interpretations, and this you do very well. You think confused because not allowed yourself to interpret.

My english isn't so good, but, I hope you understand the point here.

Long but somehow touching

It was a long video to give 2 sentences which I didn't understand the meaning of and at the same time I was touched by the video though.

It's also somewhat strange all the blind people fixated on their pole when they can't see it?

Try to make it realistic next time (refering to the fixating blinded people) and also understandable for most people.