For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Madness:The Scene Creator"

In a non-canon universe where Tricky died once shot after MC5, Hank finally joins the AAHW, and because of this, they renamed the agency to AAMWR (Agency Against Madness Without Reason). When Sanford and Deimos were sent to there they got hit by the same flying party that hit them in 5.5, and after 6.5, they got to Hank. They realized he was in the MWR base, so they searched for him there. Deimos thought he found them, and shot the person, but it was just Biro, the new mercenary. Deimos looked again at the radar and realized that Hank was right infront of the counter with the TV. Biro then tells them the information was recently downloaded and the AAMWR wouldn't stand a chance. Hank drops a tear and comes out, and then shoots them all. He spared Biro because they were good friends. He took the USB drive and took it to the AAMWR. Biro knew what to do. But not by himself. He needed to kill his good friend.

Jebus:Hi Guys! uh..oh
Deimos:*bleeding* DIe!BITCH!
Agent:Uh!*Death*

I Don't Know How You Rotate The Guns, I Kinda Need Help Doing It.

ok.