Reviews for "CT Scrapped test"

haha whaa?

i loved when that nice grocery guy was just talking to her and shes like...faggot..

well done though - pretty nicely animated : )

Good stuff!

I really like your animation style!

The only complaint I would have would be voice volume levels where a bit low.

Hope to see more of Edith and her stabbing ways, I wonder where this story is going. Keep them coming please!

You got something there

It's a good concept, does get me interested in knowing more about her personality and background but like immortalservant said your fight scene lack a lot of punch. On an other note the way she acts is way too neutral, she is suppose to have fun killing those punks but she still sounds like it's a boredom. Over all nice work a few improvement could make this awesome.

well...that was interesting...in a way

well...that...was a bit weird,but I managed to understand a bit of it.Anyway its great and the way they made it was excellent,great job to the creator and the ones who supported him

Interesting

I can see why you scrapped this.

Still, interesting. But rubbish voice acting for the most part, especially from the guys. Try to talk as naturally as possible, rather than this stringent bullshit with lines that seems overly-scripted and doesn't flow at all.

I suggest getting comfortable with talking into a microphone until you lose some of that nervous edge you have.

I wish you the best of luck, though, and I look forward to seeing more.