Reviews for "CT Scrapped test"

Not bad

The animation was very good and the main character is interesting as well, very dark. I did notice some problems though, the voices weren't lined up during the part she met with those two guys, I could see his mouth open and then like a few seconds later his voice would just be played, but maybe it's just my computer or something. Either way, it was fantastic and I hope to see more episodes in the near future. Great job!

Dear MicFire999.....

go fornicate your self with a 9ft by 3 in pole. Because this is a character that about 30 to 40% of the world can connect to, me included. Now onto my review. The animation and story was good but the voice acting for the now dead male character was....almost unlegible. Other then that everything was ok. 9/10 5/5

i did like this quite alot

the voice acting was superb and i do like the protagonist. my only issue is in the quality of the animation but this is most likely due to the time scale in which you completed the project. Hoping to see more of this in the future.

Ooooh...

Edith is...Becoming very sexy in my eyes...=)

4.5/5 only because of the lack of animation, love the voicing and concept!