For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 64 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "CT Scrapped test"

LoL!

i love how sadistic this person is i just love it such and i lol at the blood looking like a fire Hydrant went off such a nice and funny animation

entertaining

+Good animation, though not great. The actions are simple and not particularly impressive.
+Very good art.
+Enjoyable story- great beginning to the series.

+ I hope this makes some people feel better about bullies, tho perhaps we wouldn't really want people to go out and do this!

+loved the touch of her scratching her nose.

- wierd accents on the boys
- I know it is a test, but as you submitted it, it should have credits

so what the heck?

so like did the bus ever get there? stabbing someon for 30 min i would think would get boring

fucking hilarious

why are there never more women like this. XD

Once again /b/ scares the crap out of me

Wow.... You've got it spot on. The scary thing is, looking at this... Could I have become this? Scary. Btw.... this makes a GREAT intro for your series.