For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 10 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "CT Scrapped test"

I've got a good feeling that I'm gonna really like this :)

Finally, someone saying what we're all thinking! great job, looking forward to more!

For this one I will give it a 5/5 because the audio really matched up with the animation. The voices fit the characters really well and the animation just fit the atmosphere you were getting at in this flash. I really thought it was funny when she was at the store and making the scowl while that guy was trying to make a conversation with her. It was also really good how you captured what kids in real life deal with (excluding the part where she stabs the guy for 30 minutes) and adding dark humor to it. For a scrap this was pretty funny, can't wait for more flashes. :D

4.5/5 only because of the lack of animation, love the voicing and concept!

Nice.

i think im gonna enjoy this series :)