Reviews for "CT Scrapped test"

haha whaa?

i loved when that nice grocery guy was just talking to her and shes like...faggot..

well done though - pretty nicely animated : )

Alright for a scrapped project

Things like the stabbing could have been either drawn with more frames to match the sound or the sound matched just a half second back on track with the rest of the movie. I gotta say for the scrapped project I would of loved to see this as a five minute short. None the less I pass it.
Also: British accents were nice except two things... One being that I could hardly understand the bald guy, and two being that when the main character talks in her head I had to turn my sound up as it was just enough to be low that I couldn't hear. (it could be only me as my hearing sucks). Turned it back down for all the other talking though.

Thanks for the wonderful first scrapped movie since I have been gone from NG for my short time that I was.

Jawnie responds:

Glad you liked it. The illegibility of the bald guy was intentionable, though I may have gone overboard with it...