Reviews for "CT Scrapped test"

The title was not what I've expected.

I thought that the title was supposed to be some kind of vagina joke! Yea, tom fulp forbid that it should actually be a vagina joke cuz you know he like his cock jokes, haha! Audio kinda sucks, but you made a decent effort. Keep up the good work!

PS: I'm not irrationally afraid of gay people, so I'm not a homophobe. I know and respect the fact that everyone's entitled to live their lives as they choose. Also, Tom: Don't be a sensitive fag cuz I'm just joking with you. Oh yea, one more thing: "insert" favorite penis joke for tom!

Nice

cant wait for the next episode

it did kill some time

Well, like what was said at the end. This video did kill some time. I didn't hate it so that's a plus. I like the art, nice that you took the time to shade and not just draw lines and all. and it's a intro. So i think it's okay. but only okay. I feel intro's should be a little, Well you did make me remember it, but you know flashy too.

um...WTF!

I have to say I was suprised after watching this one. I did not realize that the main character was a complete psychopath til the very end. At first I thought she was just a normal school girl who didn't really care about anything...then the ending showed up and my entire view on her went away with the dead bald guy. Anyways, for me the graphics were good mostly but at times it was just alright. I did notice certain times when the sound was off too but other than that it wasn't that bad to watch.

Haha

Haha I do love this, Pretty good. Ok animation, but alot better than I could do XD