Reviews for "CT Scrapped test"

dat face

booze, 25$ knife, 15$, pure wholesome fun, piceless

Make more plz^^

i love it

haha- excellente

ha this was awesome. I am so like her. Except that I'm an aspie with nervous issues and I'm a tad more compassionate. I loved the Dark Alley bit though. It's like, my total INNER SAKURA, man. And yes, i just made a -Naruto- reference. Being 28, I prostrate myself before the gods in apology.

Interesting

I can see why you scrapped this.

Still, interesting. But rubbish voice acting for the most part, especially from the guys. Try to talk as naturally as possible, rather than this stringent bullshit with lines that seems overly-scripted and doesn't flow at all.

I suggest getting comfortable with talking into a microphone until you lose some of that nervous edge you have.

I wish you the best of luck, though, and I look forward to seeing more.

cool

it was nice until the end the sound got really laggy but it was awesome overall