For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "CT Scrapped test"

Haha awesome.

From the UK? Seems like it. Stupid chavs >:[

Urdoinitrong.

I do not like this as much as the actual, newly released animation, for obvious reasons. This is just too extreme - what struck me most about Episode 1 was the incredulous realism of it all. The protagonist, if she can be called that, is simply too callous and capricious here. I really hope you do not take any future episodes down this direction; here, the story is thin and a lot of it feels unnecessary. I do not feel as though the lecture scene, for example, really showed me anything worth knowing.

this is tasteless

that girl must have crawled from the gates of hell. and that guy who just got stabbed in the head. I didn't understand a word he just said. this is a horrifying flash. but on the other hand this wasn't haft bad at all.

interesting

i have fun like that too ...;P

Nice

One of the best things i have every seen yet