Reviews for "Shop Empire"

Currently playing

This is really fun! I love it, and I'm letting my mall stock up on money.

I... Loved... It!

Excellent game! I loved it. 5/5 + Favorite

Hey bbrtki! The secret achievement in game, is not the secret medal...

I'm addicted. . .

This game was amazing! I literally played it for about 3 hours straight. Some things I would have changed were you needed a mute button, the sound bars were okay but I still really couldnt turn the music all the way off. Other than that, it was an awesome game! :D

Very cool!!!

Great game. i luv it. well made. good music. good art. good everithing. E andy224, remember me???? but, you people can go to my page and check out my drawings huh?

Truely too much fun

Finally got the last medal. So here's what I did. I built up to the 6th floor on the last map, won the game. Then I took an elevator on one end, then the other put in a 2 level elevator. Did that back and forth to the top.at the end of the last loor I put a restroom. Then I deleted all the others. Put in shops all the way up. People Never Leave! Except the cleaning staff. boy people are dirty.