For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Shop Empire"

Ah, back to the drawing board. In Paris, it's easy, but Tokyo is insane. Excuse me, but when 4 promoted security guards cannot stop thieves on the first night, the game is out of proportion. It's strange to make megabucks in Paris and not have any mechanism to take part of the profits to invest elsewhere. Furthermore the programming for the security people makes little sense. They're usually bunched up and spend a lot of time away from the stores. You've programmed the game with a feast or famine mentality. Also, one would not start a mall with so little capital.

It started off as fun and turned into a frustrating nightmare. I'm not that masochistic to play games like that.

in tokyo i can't get my mall to make money. any help?
lovely game.

This is an awesome simulated tycoon game! It deserves a 5.

The design was simple and decent, nothing to complain about. The game was easy yet entertaining. The speed button was real use - full, for i used it at night time so the mall could re - open in the morning. I might have wanted more entertaining rooms with more events to choose from, but either way, the game was great.

Could do with a borrow money thing, i always struggle with these games to get more money lol

good game are there more shops and entertainment and food?