Reviews for "Shop Empire"

have you tried to put in new ones batman?

in tokyo my elavater are gliching out and no one can go throw and when i hire a tec they jut walk pass it wtf

This is an amazing game, I love tycoons and this is one of my favourites. I would love for this to have more levels though, I can finish this in 30 mins. Brilliant game thought. 5 stars.

It was great being able to design the mall and tweak with things. Thank god for being able to speed up the day or I would have never gotten to NY. Wish I could have zoomed out to see the overall design of it.

Got as far as tokyo... Then I had to stop, not because I wanted to; because I could. I had 756,000+ in the bank and when I clicked on ANYTHING it refused to let me buy it, from booths to employees. A day later I had 879,000+ and still couldn't finish tokyo.

Not only that but if you hit the promotion button more then once quickly you loose money but it only upgrades the employee once, you have to wait for them stop flashing.