Reviews for "Shop Empire"

I rather liked it. Only problem I had was a glitch that prevented me from beating it in my first playthrough. Once I got over 1 million dollars, the game would not let me spend money. It actually kept saying that I didn't have enough.

great game, would be cool to have a sandbox mode.

this game is frickin' sweet! I love it.

I loved it so much caues of the stars names I like em and it FUN !!!!!!! I <3 IT

This is a wonderful game its addicting to me and the graphics are OK but there's one thing that I didin't like its that sometimes the shoppers are really commanding and they keep getting stuck on the elevator other that that GREAT GAME!!!!!!!