Reviews for "Bass Knight"

Hello! I really liked this tune and i have a request
Can i upload this song on my YouTube channel? I want to get a permission for you.
Thanks.

BoomKitty responds:

Message me with a link to the channel.

bitchy bouncin balls of boom boom.
Seems to be what words came to mind while listening to this. Not sure what to make of that.. but this is pretty cool I guess.
FUCK YEAHHH!! WANNA JUMP!!!

The dance floor lit up like fireworks in July. I guess they had waited until I was outside for a smoke to show me their dance moves. I liked the party more from the inside though, so through the window we went. The party had only started an hour ago, but I had a feeling we were about to end all of this, right then and right there.

Boom. The base dropped. Boom. My cigarette hit the floor. Boom. Gunfire. Boom. The base dropped. Boom. Corpses to the neon ground.

Nice! Very well produced! Keep up the great work!