For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 64 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Bass Knight"

although this genre of music isn't the best for me, I really enjoyed this music, but the music gets a bit repetitive with a few extra instruments and effects added over the melody and bass as the track progresses, its still good though

It's good to dance to! It's a great song :)

With this epic song, I would imagine a high speed police chase, or a intense racing game.

It is too repetititititititititititititve. If you understand what I am saying. also, the really high pitched sounds starting at 2:12 kind of make the ending sound weird.

I love the bassy electro wubs. It just makes my mood sky-rocket when I hear great electronic music. Keep up the amazing work and I would like it if you could do something similar to this. :)